We welcome you to the Muslim World Network, hereinafter called “MWN&rdquo. The use of this network is subject to the following Terms:-
- Muslim World Network is a not-for-profit effort to bring Muslim from all parts of the world together on a common platform, with a view to interact and coordinate among ourselves and to share knowledge, expertise and resources to resolves the common challenges faced by us in the modern world. Our ultimate aim is to bring all Muslim brothers and sisters together on Islamic binding principles of cohesiveness without consideration to ones sect, tribe, race or creed, and to help each other succeed in our lives both Islamically and professionally.
II. GENEREAL TERMS:
- If you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process. Additionally you will fill in all the fields marked as required (with an '*') including 'Country', 'State / Region', 'City', 'Age', 'Religion' and 'Birthday'. If any of these fields are not filled with correct information, the administrators reserve the right to delete the account;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account - whether or not you've authorized such use;
- You agree to notify MWN immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. MWN will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance.
- In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the MWN. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, MWN in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the MWN service, including links, groups, events, messages, message boards and members published classifieds.
- As part of the registration process for the Muslim World Network, you agree:-
- that you are a Muslim above the age of 14,
- To provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Network (such information to be current, complete and accurate)
- To maintain and update this information as required keeping it current, complete and accurate.
- The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data").
- Muslim World Network reserves the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
- MWN reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
- By agreeing to these Terms, members affirm that they will not use this service to harass or abuse other members. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals via message boards, private messages, classifieds, or using other means may be removed from MWN.
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the Network, including, but not limited to, photos, personal profile(s), message boards, classifieds, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content.
You understand and agree that MWN may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members.
Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- Is deemed to be against the spirit or principles of Islam as deemed by the administrators and moderators of this site. The decision of the administrators / moderators will be final in this regard.
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Displays sexually explicit or morally offensive material of any kind.
- Is intended or designed to disrupt an ongoing conversation via flaming (a message in which the writer publicly attacks another participant in overly harsh, or personal terms) or trolling (deliberately posting derogatory or inflammatory comments in order to bait other users into responding).
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the Muslim World Network
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without MWN prior consent.
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
Note: Hate speech against any community, group or race is not acceptable and will not be tolerated on MWN. As defined by MWN, hate speech may consist of symbols or images, as well as text.
MWN reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. MWN may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
- Muslim World Network managed by Islamic Community Network of America (ICONA), hereinafter called as “Provider” reserves the rights of live streaming through their server for the purpose of Islamic teaching, education and social network or other to be specified later..
- The Live Streaming facility will be provided to the Islamic Organizations, Islamic Scholars, Teachers, Scientists and Social workers, hereinafter called the “User”, free of charge for Non-commercial, educational and religious purpose.
- Live streaming rooms shall be allotted to the users on application by the qualified users as give at paragraph III-2 above.
- The users are required to submit their schedule of broadcasting for the entire month, one month in advance for example, the broadcasting schedule for the Month of January much reach us by 5th of December. It can be emailed to email@example.com
- The user must specify the time slot they want which must be clearly specified according to Central time USA from ---AM/PM to -----AM/PM with name of the Programs during the time slot.
- The management shall consider the requested time and allot the available time slot with the approval of the user.
- The management shall publish as the event on www.muslimworldnet.org
- The user will be issued their login “User ID” and “Password”
IV-A-CONDUCTING OF LIVE STREAMING:
- The user must have High Speed Internet facility available at the site of broadcasting
- The user must have website Camera a reasonable good one to stream clear images and having good audio microphone.
- The steaming site can be in a studio or function place where HS Internet is available.
- The streaming site shall be presentable and tidy.
V- ADVERTISEMENTS AND SHARING OF ADVERTISEMENT CHARGES:
- The user is permitted to collect paid advertisement; the rates of the advertisements shall be discussed with the management of Muslim World Network under Islamic Community Network of America (ICONA).
- The advertisements images or films must be as correct as per the laid down standards by Islamic Community Network of America (ICONA).and User covenants with the laid down standards by Islamic Community Network of America (ICONA).
- Muslim World Network Admin or Islamic Community Network of America (ICONA).have all the rights to reject the Advertisements if they are found to be un-islamic.
- Once the Ad-rates are finalized the users are permitted to collect the Ad-charges form the advertisers.
- The Advertisement income thus collected by the user shall be shared 66% by the user and 34% by the Muslim World Network paid to ICONA towards their maintenance charges.
- The user must send the Invoice copy issued to the Advertisers along with the 34% payment via money transfer or paid through Pay Pal to Islamic Community Network of America (ICONA).
- The Muslim World Network or ICONA reserves the right to show their global Advertisement at the start of the channel and at the end of the program which is sole prerogative of Muslim World Network or ICONA on which the user will not get any remunerations paid.
- Global video conference has been introduced for the benefit of Ummah where organizations, scholars or social workers, hereinafter called User, can get-together globally for important and vital decision or to discuss on the existing problems of Ummah or want to conduct a class private to their members or for other purpose approved by the management of Muslim World Network or ICONA.
- Such facility will be extended free to all as mentioned in clause V-1 above provided they use for Non-commercial purpose.
- The User is allowed to use for conducting the educational classes to be attended by the students after payment of fee and in that case the User pays 10% of the generated fee to Muslim World Network/ICONA for their maintenance.
- If the User wants to use it for the purpose other than specified above, it will be separately discussed between User and the Management of Muslim World Network/ICONA and decided.
- User shall ensure using of polite language during the conference without flamboyance, backbiting or faahish/unparliamentarily words. If there is any cross fight or any member misbehaves, the Administrator must silent him and keeps the protocol of Video Conferencing alive.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES, STREAMING OR VIDEO CONFERENCING AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK, ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK, NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK. SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK, ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK or ICONA, ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE, AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND/OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO:
- THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE
- ANY FRAUD OR MANIPULATION, OR OTHER BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY YOU, OR
- THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS BROUGHT AGAINST MUSLIM WORLD NETWORK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.