Family Counseling Network Global
Family Counceling Network Global is the main global group where all members opting for the membership are required to join then create their own group or join the local group for better coordination.
We need volunteer to act as the Moderator for this Group or Groups formed in their town. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Parents have great responsibility & a lot work to do in the educating their children.
We must realize as to what is wrong with us in dealing with our children as parents.
We must ask to ourselves the following questions:-
1. How much time we give to our chidren every day?
2. Do we interact with our children every day?
3. Do we debrief our children every day when they come back from school?
4. Do we watch TV along with our children?
5. Do we watch TV seriels and movies in the presence of Children?
6. Did we forbid our school-going children to watch TV?
7. Do we listen to film songs and so do our children listen?
8. Do we go to the school where children are studying and ask the class teacher about the behavier of our children in the class?
9. Do we keep a look on the health of the children and spare few minutes for their exercise or physical games?
10. Do we ensure proper dressing of the children particularly for the girls wearing Hijab and boys growing beard? (Hijab for the Girls is Farad s per Quran and as per Prophet Muhammad SWAS hadith, Allah wants us to grow beard and trim moustaches, so this also becomes Farad or Wajib for us)
11. We have noticed that boys remain away from the Girls wearing Hijab which protects their modesty and similarly the Girls crowd keep away from the boys having beard to provide them automatic protection.
12. Do we ensure our children read Quran and understand it?
13. Do we give smart phones to our children having Internet? I remember, I met a person in a party who happens to be a physician who has 7 years and 6 years old children, said that his children cannot live for one hour without Internet. Dont you think, it is an statement of an educated, illiterate? I call them educated illiterate. We have been attracted so much towards western culture blindly that we forgot the values, good and bad for the children and their physical/spritual growth as a Muslim. If you remember there is a Sahih Hadith where Prophet SWAS said "a time will come when our Ummah follow Non-Muslims like lizard and follow them to enter the hole if they enter". Please remember this hadith always. We are here to teach our children and don't depend on mouse and animals to teach them as most of us believe in giving education through Cartoons.
Our responsibility as the parent increases day by day with the dirty environment in all countries and particulary in Western countries where moral values are different than what Islam teaches us. I request all to spend at least one hour with their childred with a aim to:-
1. Debrief the children about happening in the school
2. Know about their progress in studies.
3. Get close to them to hear the stories in the school. You will be surprise to know that even Muslim Children in Islamic shools bring smart phone and watch Fahash even porno movies and show to your children.
4. Go and meet the class teacher and principal if you notice such instances
5. Find out as to how much attention they pay to the teacher in the class. Ask them the questions to know that they are uptodate with the system of education.
6. Make sure that the children get religious eduction and learning of Quran. Fix a day per week and show them Islamic lectures by scholaras. Here you got the tools at http://network.muslimworldnet.org/page/videos and in the search box put the topic you want and play the lectures on you computer and connect to the TV to show them on a broader screen. Here you have online workshops at "Workshop" tab, select Islamic Workshops, select the topic you want and let them view/listen.
7 Regardin Quranic education Muslim World Network has provided may lessons for teaching Quram. go to http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=forum&frm_id=100073 where we have posted various Quranic classes,select one and let them view//listen, for example the following are good as per Medina syllabus:-
a. http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100046 basic course.
b. http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100048 basic course
d. For Urdu speaking go to http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100086 and listen
For ladies knowing urdu the following are good:
a. http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100088 they are audio classes
b. http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100090 they are video classes for basic translation. ( We have posted upto 8 chapters, remaining as and when the teacher finishes online classes)
c. http://network.muslimworldnet.org/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100096 For Quranic grammar.
For English speaking ladies attend to:
It started recently and few 20 Juz have been posted and Insha Allah, we keep posting.
PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENTS. WE MUST KNOW WHAT ALL YOU FACE WITH THE CHILDREN AND WE CAN DISCUSS HOW TO SOLVE.